Friday, April 22, 2011

NATURE- THEME


This wedding inspiration is great for outdoors especially during the time of the year where it's not rainy or summer. For covered venue, it will also suit best since wedding collaterals can be all over the place. Nature theme wedding usually depicts everything about the nature itself. The great thing about this inspiration is that, it is not costly since materials are abundant and can be gathered easily. Although, it's risky weather-wise, it can pay off in the beauty of the surroundings.


8 comments:

  1. Good Day ! Can I ask for your contact number or email? or any just to contact you. thank you :) i want to know your package prices, i mean if may increase or still the same because i am searching for an event org :) ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, good day! Can I ask for any contact info or numbers you have? I just want to know the price of packages your offering. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, good day! Can I ask for any contact info or numbers you have? I just want to know the price of packages your offering. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good day..can i ask your contact number and location..i just want to ask price packages and other..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I and my future husband is planning to have our wedding this coming dec.2016 and we are looking a wedding planner/organizer that can help us for this event.we both working abroad and we dont have much time for everything,please let me know about your packages and your phone # so that we can contact to u easily.here is my email address please send me some examples of your wedding invitation cards and souvenirs.thank you....GLORY

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls email me your contact number jemeia0517@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i have your landline number?thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...